Benefits of Detox Pearls
Detox Pearls can be used to treat your vagina if you are experiencing:
- Abnormal vaginal discharge – Vaginal itching – Irregular menstruation and menstrual pain
- Bacterial Vaginitis – Pelvic Inflammatory Disease – Yeast Infection – Ovarian cysts
- Uterine Fibroids – Melasma – Other Gynecological diseases
– Tightens the vagina – Increases sex drive and fertility – Increases healthy moisture in the vagina – Detoxes past lovers
This mix of traditional chinese herbs works to Purge toxins from the vagina.
How to use:
- Wash your hands, then remove the package. Unravel the string.
- Lay on your back with your knees to your chest. Use your middle finger to push the pearl deeply into your vagina.
- Leave Detox Pearl in your vagina for 48-72 hours (2-3 days) and then remove.
- Wear a pantyliner and allow the vagina to discharge toxins for the next 24-48 hours.
- Wait 24 hours before inserting and new Pearl. (You will receive use instructions with your pearls)
Cautions and Recommendations
- Do not use Detox Pearls 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a Detox Pearl.
- Avoid using Detox Pearl, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the Detox Pearl (see the ingredient listing above) itching may occur. Every vagina is different.
- In case of endometriosis, BV and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (12 Detox pearls) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease and fibroids, you need to have 5 treatments (15 Detox pearls)
- Use for prevention of gynecological diseases
- Do not ingest Detox Pearls
- Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove Detox Pearl, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 24 hours prior to having intercourse
- In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 Detox Pearls a month for preventive purposes
- After sexual intercourse you may use 1 Detox Pearl to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
- You may use Detox Pearl while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
- You may use Detox Pearl after swimming in a pool
If you have a IUD in place be cautious, in rare occasions IUD’s have come out in the past. Many women with IUD’s use Detox Pearls without a problem. Claims have been made from women with IUD’s that they’ve experienced LESS vaginal discharge and infections after using Detox Pearls.